Your drapes, fabrics and paint colors were all chosen with care to suit your home and tastes. Your heating and cooling system should be just the same. That’s why we offer our innovative products in four configurations. One is sure to meet your needs perfectly.
A split system simply means your solution has products that reside both inside and outside your home. In many cases, a split system consists of:
- Furnace―provides heating and the fan used year round to circulate air
- Evaporator coil―the indoor component of your outdoor cooling unit
- Air conditioner or heat pump―works in tandem with the evaporator coil
- Ducts―carry the conditioned air throughout your home
- Control or thermostat―your interface for controlling your system
- Optional air quality accessories―clean, humidify, and freshen air before it circulates throughout your home
Some split systems consist only of an outdoor unit―such as a heat pump or air conditioner―and an inside fan coil. If that’s the case, there’s usually another heat source in the home like baseboard heat or a boiler.
Your expert ALRO technician will be happy to show you how your HVAC system works.
Why not cut your energy cost and make your home more comfortable in the bargain. Call us at Alro HVAC (314) 427-9932 for a FREE estimate and complete details.